Thursday, December 27, 2012

Warner Hudson Assorted Liqueur Chocolates




Who doesn't like liqueur chocolates? They can raise their hands and never talk to me again, because, oh mama, I can kill for these!

Piggybacking on the festive cheer, I had some of these beauties last night at my MIL's place. Since they're an assortment, I couldn't be sure which ones I had, but if my alcohol buds are right, I probably had one of Teacher's Highland Cream and one of The Finest by Irish Dream. A Cointreau liqueur-filled chocolate would have been impossible to miss with its sharp orange flavour. However, the two other whiskey liqueurs were beautiful without being overpowering.

The German-made chocolates are utterly melt-in-your mouth stuff and of the darker variety. The 150 g pack comes with 15 pieces and are available via online stores or in countries like the US, UK, Canada, Australia or New Zealand. So you know what to ask your relatives abroad to get for you the next time they are visiting!

RATING: 4/5


No comments:

Post a Comment

You may also like